Click Nuffnang today!

Thursday 13 November 2014

Being able to feel happy

Happy is the feeling I long to have as a whole. It was uneasy to have happiness paired with sad, anxious and worried feeling at the same time.
However, a situation changed my personal perspective on life. It was hard to grasp initially. But I learnt. And learnt it well.

There was not a single point to loose my happiness to other feelings. As I have discovered that it will only make me feel worst for nothing.

Life is full of colors now and I am very blessed and grateful to be given the chance to live my life with this feelings.

Happiness turned my life one hundred and eighty degrees. With words that are not good enough to described it.

Better perspectives on issues come much better with being a happy person.

Happy made me feel worth it. Boost my confidence and feel much more subtle.

Every challenges faced with better solutions and ideas.
I am grateful to Him to be able to feel His blessings in my life.
I will always remember this moments...Alhamdulillah

No comments:

Post a Comment